MODEL: Premiertrak 400
GENERAL INFORMATION: Aggregate Equipment – Crusher
DESCRIPTION: * PHOTOS SHOWN ARE NOT ACTUAL MACHINE *
Features & Benefits
The Powerscreen® Premiertrak 400 range of high performance primary jaw crushing plants are designed for medium scale operators in quarrying, demolition, recycling & mining applications.
The range includes the Premiertrak 400 with hydraulic adjust & the Premiertrak R400 with hydraulic release.
User benefits include track mobility for a quick set-up time, hydraulic crusher setting adjustment for total control of product size & crusher overload protection to prevent damage by un-crushable objects.
- Output potential up to 400tph (440 US tph)
- Hydraulic folding feed hopper with wedge fixing system
- Heavy duty wear resistant feed hopper
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under feeder screen option
- Deep fines chute to reduce material blockages
- Aggressive crushing action with high swing jaw encouraging material entry into crushing chamber
- Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment
- Improved manganese liner retention, protects jaw supports on both swing & fixed jaws
- Excellent under crusher access for removal of wire with hydraulic raise lower product conveyor
- Angle adjustable product conveyor, 3.9m discharge height, lowers for transport
- Low fuel consumption due to highly efficient direct drive system
- Easy access powerunit canopy
- PLC control system with auto start facility
- Remote control via umbilical
- Dust suppression system
- Easily set up