The Bison 100 is a skid mounted 680mm x 400mm jaw crusher that provides an excellent solution for small or medium sized construction companies who want to recycle their construction and demolition waste onsite. This machine utilizes an extremely fuel efficient ‘Direct Drive’ system to power the Crusher with an onboard generator to power the auxiliary functions. The innovative hook lift system on this machine gives the customer the ability to use an existing ‘hook loader’ lorry to transport the plant rather than having to buy a separate trailer or pay additional cost to transport the machine from site to site.
- HOPPER / FEEDER 3.5m3 (4.6yd3) Hopper capacity
- Belt feeder as standard. Variable speed.
- JAW CRUSHER: 68mm x 400mm (27" x 16") Jaw Inlet CCS Range: 20mm to 80mm (3/4" to 3-1/4")
- jaw adjustment by hydraulic hand pump.
- POWERUNIT: 45kW / 60Hp Isuzu engine. Direct drive.
- On board 13kVA generator to power auxiliaries.
- OUTPUT POTENTIAL: Up to 80tph / 90 US tph
- CONVEYORS: 500mm (20") Wide product conveyor
- Product Conveyor Discharge Height: 2m (6'6")
- GENERAL: Remote control as standard
- TRANSPORT: Hook lift: L 7.38m (24'3") W 2.33m (7'8") H 2.69m (8'10")
- Weight: 9,500kgs (20,944lbs)