The Powerscreen® Phoenix 3300 is a 2-way split mobile trommel screen designed and built specifically for topsoil, recycling, wood chippings and compost applications. Key features of the Phoenix 3300 include a large screen area, a low maintenance 4 wheel drum drive system, proportional load sensing on the feeder conveyor to eliminate blockages and downtime, hydraulic folding conveyors including a 180° radial fines conveyor and tier 3 compliant engines.
The trommel screen's robust design with optional features such as a heavy duty tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid make the Phoenix 3300 the most versatile drum screen on the market today. As your trommel screen manufacturer, we've designed a machine that performs equally well in heavy C&D applications as it does in high volume compost production. The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a 5.8m (19’-0”) discharge, means the trommel screen can generate massive stockpiles. This swivel feature can be controlled via a radio remote while the drum screen is in operation, minimizing downtime.
A powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel screening drum, which gives operators the ability to run bi-directionally. Woven mesh or heavy-duty punch plate panels can be fitted to the trommel drum meaning all application requirements are met.
Caterpillar Tier 3 or Tier 4 engines combined with powerful hydraulics and auto feeder speed control mean the machine is always working at optimum level. A fifth wheel connection, triple axle bogie and a rapid setup time make the trommel screen highly mobile.
Features and Benefits:
- High capacity up to 300 tph (depending on feed size, mesh size & material type)
- Quick set up time typically under 15 minutes
- High capacity
- High performance hydraulic system
- Friction four wheel drive system on drum
- Hydraulically adjustable machine working angle
- Angle adjustable radial coneyor
- Low maintenance, friction wheel drive system on screen drum
- Features 4 direct-drive wheel motors (no chain drives, no gearboxes)
- Bi-directional drum drive allows drum to be reversed or rocked
- Utilises common mesh panels with Phoenix 2100
- Variable drum speed
- Variable feeder speed
- Low feed-in height
- One piece collection conveyor
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Remote control angle adjustable radial conveyor
- Hydraulic jacking legs to assist during set-up
- Hydraulic adjustable machine working angle
- Low maintenance
- Quick set-up time
- Remote control tipping bofor type grid 150mm (6")
- Tipping grid discharge chute
- 12ft 2-deck vibrating grid with radio control tipping bofor grid 100mm (4") top deck bofor and 38mm (11/2") bottom deck mesk with discharge chute
- Full length drum walkway to access brushes
- Woven mesh heavy duty
- Punch plate mesh (Minimum aperature 3/8") (10mm)
- ABS type brakes
- Weight: 37,500kg/ 83,600lbs
- Transport length: 21.12m/ 69'2"
- Transport width: 2.9m/ 9'6"
- Transport height: 4.12m/ 13'6"
- Working length: 32.27m/ 105'8"
- Working width: 7.9m/ 25'10"
- Working height: 5.6m/ 18'4"
- Screen drum: 9.315m x 2.315m (30’ 7” x 7’ 7”)
- Powerunit: Diesel / Hydraulic
- Plant Colour: RAL 5021